Help needed for a H4H Auction item

I am but a lowly civvie, but I have been selected for the Help For Heroes Big Battlefield Bike Ride (www.helpforheroes.org.uk).

In order to raise the required sponsorship I am collecting items for a charity auction next year.

I have bought 2 packs of the British Army Top Trumps cards to get signed by the CO's or a member of each unit represented.

What is the best way to get this done? Approach MoD? How do I get the required info without getting arrested? :)

Any help/guidance would be appreciated.

Unfortunately not all the Regiments have addresses/contact details on the MOD website.

I realise that there are good reasons for that.... but it doesn't help me achieve my goal - raise money for H4h with a unique pack of Top Trumps!

SandExporter said:
I am but a lowly civvie, but I have been selected for the Help For Heroes Big Battlefield Bike Ride (www.helpforheroes.org.uk).

In order to raise the required sponsorship I am collecting items for a charity auction next year.

I have bought 2 packs of the British Army Top Trumps cards to get signed by the CO's or a member of each unit represented.

What is the best way to get this done? Approach MoD? How do I get the required info without getting arrested? :)

Any help/guidance would be appreciated.
I am also doing the BBBR, what units do you have on the top trumps? mabe I could help you out with this seeing as I am actually srving, I may be able to put you in touch with the right people.

Good luck with your fund raising

S_R

Sorry, hadn't read your PM first!

I have two full packs - I'll get the full list tomorrow (quiet moment at work should do!)

I've got the Micks and most of the Rifles sorted.

Purple Flash gave some excellent advise, so it's a few calls tomorrow too.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I'll be in touch.

Thanks