• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Help needed for a H4H Auction item

I am but a lowly civvie, but I have been selected for the Help For Heroes Big Battlefield Bike Ride (www.helpforheroes.org.uk).

In order to raise the required sponsorship I am collecting items for a charity auction next year.

I have bought 2 packs of the British Army Top Trumps cards to get signed by the CO's or a member of each unit represented.

What is the best way to get this done? Approach MoD? How do I get the required info without getting arrested? :)

Any help/guidance would be appreciated.

Unfortunately not all the Regiments have addresses/contact details on the MOD website.

I realise that there are good reasons for that.... but it doesn't help me achieve my goal - raise money for H4h with a unique pack of Top Trumps!

SandExporter said:
I am but a lowly civvie, but I have been selected for the Help For Heroes Big Battlefield Bike Ride (www.helpforheroes.org.uk).

In order to raise the required sponsorship I am collecting items for a charity auction next year.

I have bought 2 packs of the British Army Top Trumps cards to get signed by the CO's or a member of each unit represented.

What is the best way to get this done? Approach MoD? How do I get the required info without getting arrested? :)

Any help/guidance would be appreciated.
I am also doing the BBBR, what units do you have on the top trumps? mabe I could help you out with this seeing as I am actually srving, I may be able to put you in touch with the right people.

Good luck with your fund raising

S_R

Sorry, hadn't read your PM first!

I have two full packs - I'll get the full list tomorrow (quiet moment at work should do!)

I've got the Micks and most of the Rifles sorted.

Purple Flash gave some excellent advise, so it's a few calls tomorrow too.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I'll be in touch.

Thanks

Latest Threads