• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

help needed: cpl no2 dress chevrons

I have been trying for days to find a website that I can buy some cpl chevrons for No2 dress to no avail. Does anyone know of a site where I can purchase these?

Thanks in adavance.

The Mess Dress

You could try them. They dont seem to have one on their website, but they might be able to order one from their supplier. They recently tailored my medals for me and they were extremely efficient and helpful. The Sgt chevron is only a fiver so Cpl should be cheaper.

are they different from normal tapes? as in the ones sewn on your jumper etc? why would you pay for them off the net when they're free from the stores?

Don't use cadet direct. Expensive shoite...
I happen to know the bloke who runs it, and also the bloke who models most of the kit in the catalogue
'Ere, he doesn't post on here does ee?