help needed asap!!!! deposit needed

You must learn to start looking after yourself a bit better you are a man not a child, I hope this teaches you a lesson in saving up for a rainy day. Not taking the pee, you come on this forum for advice you will get all sorts of advice and some you may not like, Like some home truths.

You must learn to start looking after yourself a bit better you are a man not a child, I hope this teaches you a lesson in saving up for a rainy day. Not taking the pee, you come on this forum for advice you will get all sorts of advice and some you may not like, Like some home truths.
hopefully OP can sign back on again...i hate to say it if it aint a wind up, sounds like panic to me..just sayin

You're a Financial Advisor for the Royal Bank of Scotland eh?

I hate to disagree with you* but things can be 'loosed', such as rounds or hounds.

*actually, that's a lie. I like nothing more.
Very true smartypants but it still grips my grammatical shit when people use the word 'loose' instead of 'lose'!

No just the wise one with some friendly advice. And if anyone tells me to shuv my advice up my arse i will say to them they can do the same.
Shove your advice up your arrse.

Too tempting - sorry.

Brave words - never upset The Snail...

I hate to disagree with you* but things can be 'loosed', such as rounds or hounds.

*actually, that's a lie. I like nothing more.
Not really, you can loosen a few rounds off, well actually you would say let the hounds loose, but loosed is not an actual word according to my Oxford dictionary. Although I do see that there are examples of loosed in the yank version of English.

yeah its very funny people aint it?? especially when you have know where for your kids to come and visit you !!! because they live so far away!!!! so much for the help ?? all i asked for was if the arm could help me out with this not cash from some idiot or payyday loan company !!!!
why should they help you ?????

1. LSAP - may take some time though

2. Sqn/Coy Loan become a debtor

3. Begging letter to Bn/Regt PRI become a debtor

4. Pawn/Sell items to the value of a Grand

5. If you are selling an iphone let me know - not for a grand I hasten to add

Not really, you can loosen a few rounds off, well actually you would say let the hounds loose, but loosed is not an actual word according to my Oxford dictionary. Although I do see that there are examples of loosed in the yank version of English.
But I suppose you could say the hounds have been loosed although if you did, you'd sound like a ponce. You'd be more likely to say the hounds have been released. Or the lions have been loosed upon the Christians? Doesn't sound right does it?

But I suppose you could say the hounds have been loosed although if you did, you'd sound like a ponce. You'd be more likely to say the hounds have been released. Or the lions have been loosed upon the Christians? Doesn't sound right does it?
How about 'SuperbRifleman1966 loosed his bowels when The_Snail came-a-windmilling'?

Buy a better version.

Oxford Dictionary Online said:
verb
[with object]
1set free; release: the hounds have been loosed

make (something) loose; untie or undo: the ropes were loosed

relax (one’s grip): he loosed his grip suddenly

2 (usually loose off) fire (a bullet, arrow, etc.): he loosed off a shot at the vehicle
Definition for loose - Oxford Dictionaries Online (World English)