Help !! need boots

Ladies and gentlemen I require some help . Does anyone know if the old style boots are still made and if so a link to a retailer would be most helpful .For me they are the most comfortable boots I have had. Thanks for any help.
Snap 2018-06-23 at 12.18.23.png

This has got to be a joke.

If not I’m sure @stacker1 could hook you up
Why? I always got on with the issue boots. I was gutted when mine finally died. Comfy as slippers

There are some that look the same but are light and crappy, branded as Highlander I believe, avoid like the plague.

I have a pair of these. I find them excellent but the soles are a lot harder than my last pair of surplus boots (although this does mean they won't break up if you look at them in a funny way)
British Army Assault Boots

Why? I always got on with the issue boots. I was gutted when mine finally died. Comfy as slippers
Fair one - I wasn’t someone who cried about them, never saw any reason to spend my money on a replacement. But would never have described them as comfy like others can be.

Fair one - I wasn’t someone who cried about them, never saw any reason to spend my money on a replacement. But would never have described them as comfy like others can be.

I stopped STAB'ing in 2003 and kept my boots when I returned my kit, 1 pair of Steelies Sappers for use of, which were even comfier than the assault boot.
Being a cheap cúnt they were my work boots until 2015.
Currently in Altbergs which are a bit Meh.
Too narrow even with a wide fitting.

The leather uppers are fine on mine but the soles are going on them .I find them far more comfortable than the altbergs I had when I was STAB'ing ...that sounds wrong