HELP! Need advice on dating a man in the Army!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Little_Miss_Pink_Pants, Sep 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :oops: Ok, so I have met this cute man that’s in the army, the problem is I’m a little naive when it comes to men... What sure I do to win him over? Is there anything you guys like best???
  2. Tromboning is the way ahead. If not standard Anal. How about inviting one of your (female) mates around for a threesome?
  3. Bacon butties in the morning.
  4. oral and anal, both with you in stockings.
    Hope that helps
  5. LMPP you're a fake. Now bore off.
  6. They like to play away from home, drink loads, never moan when they're late, doesnt turn up or call for days even weeks on end. You have got to be treated like shoite and enjoy it and if he suggests a spit roast don't go fishing all your BBQ stuff out of the shed.

If you really wanna keep him try letting him kick your back doors in
  7. They are mostly knobbers but polish your back doors anyway, he might want a look.
  8. is it flashy or wingnut? :?
  9. I don't know Poppy, it's a low rent ARRSE thread start that's for sure.... :x
  10. Thanks for your help guys... looks like it might be a rough one if we take it any futherXXX but all advise taken with thanks xxx
  11. I'd love to meet a girl who says advice is when people on an internet forum tell her to let her bloke shag her arrse.
  12. LMPP
    You may wish to try the RearParty site, as many of use are women and many of them have b'friends/husbands in the army/forces, so may be able to give you some tips about what they do to keeps their other half happy!!

RearParty Site
  13. well it takes all sorts!!! but i do think you have just put me off the idea!!
  14. Thanks Missy will give it a go!!
  15. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Make sure you have full drop curtains in your bedroom as they will be the sure way to his heart.

No, no need to thank me