• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Help - my mans due home soon!! xxx

So I have been chatting to my man Since April - he is stuck in Afghanistan at the mo and says a camel looks inviting to him!!

What do you think I should do first when he returns! Nice meal, candles, no kids!!!

Any advice gratefully appreciated! xx

advice?..."dinny" post in the NAAFI if you want to ask things like this go back to the laydeez site they probably have as many threads on this topic as where this is now - moved. mk

if you look like your avatar.........

a diet. 8O :wink: 8O :wink:

Dump the Milkman, Postman and Bingo caller.

Have a haircut, upstairs and down, and make sure you are all nice and fresh!!

Nothing worse than being on Tour and returning home to a minging gash!!!

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:

actually its not a bad likeness- look at my profile lol xxx

Please dinny swear at me! Diet FFS!!! U dinny need to diet to give head hun!!!! xxxxx

wedge35 said:
Hey AKTTE - snap - great Sappers think alike...and so do wanky ones like us, obviously :wink:
hurrah :D :D :D :D

Most definately kids to your mothers for at least a week. Suggest getting hold of a wheelchair because once he's finished ragdolling you, you won't be able to walk for days.

Fcukin' hell! Lay off the pies FFS. What you trying for? A world record in bridie munching?

Dewleigh said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:

actually its not a bad likeness- look at my profile lol xxx

Please dinny swear at me! Diet FFS!!! U dinny need to diet to give head hun!!!! xxxxx
but he does'nt want to end up a "bobbitt" because you forgot yourself & thought it was a sausage. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Drop him an email to tell him you've booked him on an 18-30 slut fest and the flight leaves twenty minutes after he arrives back at Brize....

that will make his day...... If that upsets you get him to thrap into a saucepan, get one of his pals to drop it off at your house and as you open the door he can lob it in your face........ then tw@t you with the pan.

Go to lonely hearts and dribble pie jelly in there

rebel_with_a_cause said:
Most definately kids to your mothers for at least a week. Suggest getting hold of a wheelchair because once he's finished ragdolling you, you won't be able to walk for days.

Or he might need pushing about. Never mind first thing ,that'll sort itself, second thing is to say hello.

blobmeister said:
Kick the substitute bloke out and brace, brace, brace. You will think you've been hit with a yoghurt truck when he gets back!
Substitute bloke- u have me wrong - dinny do substitutes - well apart from my now 2nd Rabbit!! xxx 6 months is a long time without for both!!!! xxxxx

Oi, Hog, stop the 'xxxxx' and 'dinny' shite or you'll get a crossbow in the neck