Help - my mans due home soon!! xxx

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Dewleigh, Oct 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So I have been chatting to my man Since April - he is stuck in Afghanistan at the mo and says a camel looks inviting to him!!

What do you think I should do first when he returns! Nice meal, candles, no kids!!!

Any advice gratefully appreciated! xx

advice?..."dinny" post in the NAAFI if you want to ask things like this go back to the laydeez site they probably have as many threads on this topic as where this is now - moved. mk

2. Basically

Brace yourself

3. If you look anything like your avatar, he'll probably be thinking of the camel.

4. if you look like your avatar.........

a diet. 8O :wink: 8O :wink:

5. open door drop to knees and say welcome home...

6. Hey AKTTE - snap - great Sappers think alike...and so do wanky ones like us, obviously :wink:

7. Very ummmmmmm helpful!!! xxxx

8. Kick the substitute bloke out and brace, brace, brace. You will think you've been hit with a yoghurt truck when he gets back!

9. Dump the Milkman, Postman and Bingo caller.

Have a haircut, upstairs and down, and make sure you are all nice and fresh!!

Nothing worse than being on Tour and returning home to a minging gash!!!

10. actually its not a bad likeness- look at my profile lol xxx

Please dinny swear at me! Diet FFS!!! U dinny need to diet to give head hun!!!! xxxxx

11. hurrah :D :D :D :D

12. Most definately kids to your mothers for at least a week. Suggest getting hold of a wheelchair because once he's finished ragdolling you, you won't be able to walk for days.

13. If he walks in with his combats on i'll be on my kness anyway!!! oh yumm lol xxxxx

14. Fcukin' hell! Lay off the pies FFS. What you trying for? A world record in bridie munching?

15. have fun,, naughty girl,,,,