• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

HELP!! My boobs just won't stop growing!

C

cloudbuster

They'll appear smaller if she stood with her arms down by her side. Horizontal stripes don't help either. I take it she's "too scared to have breast-reduction" because of the effect it'll have on her earning-potential, rather than the trauma of surgery? Or am I just being cynical?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
They'll appear smaller if she stood with her arms down by her side. Horizontal stripes don't help either. I take it she's "too scared to have breast-reduction" because of the effect it'll have on her earning-potential, rather than the trauma of surgery? Or am I just being cynical?
Of course not, have you seen how many pages the tart has and she's complaining about it, fuck me, she must be coining it in.

C

cloudbuster

Which just reinforces "Claire's Law of Publicity" - doesn't matter what you do; just get your face in front of the punters.

I personally know three women who have had reduction surgery and all three were very pleased with the finished product. No more shoulder trenches from bra straps, no more lower back pain trying to stand upright and being able for the first time in many years to jog and play tennis. Far fewer leering DOM. They experience no loss in nipple stimulation and could breastfeed.

I personally know three women who have had reduction surgery and all three were very pleased with the finished product. No more shoulder trenches from bra straps, no more lower back pain trying to stand upright and being able for the first time in many years to jog and play tennis. Far fewer leering DOM. They experience no loss in nipple stimulation and could breastfeed.
I bet the scarring stops them from earning any money as a glamour model though!

Latest Threads