• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Help, Mong/Chav TV

I'm winding up a mental home, escapee at the mo. Unfortunately, I don't know how to broadcast this to let you all see this.
I've got 4 camera's up and thats now coming to this PC, I know how to get the PC talking to the router but how do I get the TV card to start streaming..... Its an Haupagge Card Win TV HVR 1100

It will be fun to see the mong in action

MongVision needs help (I've tried forums)

macattack said:
Polar - is this a home movie???

"At Home with Polar"
I wish it wasn't, had many of my neighbours on the back steps listening to this mong. Apparently I'm a pervert, which seeing as one camera is pointing at some brussel sprouts, I'm obviously quite a kinky one :cyclopsani:

p.s. The mad women is the cause of much crime in the area, me being a perve explains why people are putting up security measures against her.

Latest Threads