help me im new hahaah

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by drewhardy, Jan 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. howdy to all i finally after 6 years registered to the site .

im posted to coly

i recieved my house through the pst today and wondered if any body has any experiance of the area.

the house is down cottonwood close and listed as a grade two

so i was justy wondering if any one could let me know some details about it the wife is rather upset that we been given a 2 bed lol

sorry if im in wrong section i wil try harder to improve my arrse knowledge
  2. howdy, slow day? lol
  3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

6 years of browsing and you still don't know how it works? :roll:
  4. you recieved a house through the post???
  5. Got his wife through a Thai mail order company as well.
  6. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but most of the houses in Colchester are really poor. When you move in make sure EVERYTHING is marked down as the DHE in Colchester will do anything to make money when you move out. My garden was a mud patch when i moved in, DHE said i could pave it as there was no money to make it right. When it came to march out they tried to bill me for a paved garden!!!! They also tried to bill me to re-carpet the floors and paint all the walls as nothing was writen about the state of the walls and carpet on march in, the lady who marched me in was "to busy" to stay and make comment on the state of the house and i still had 2 weeks to write a letter (i did this). The letter had gone missing (acording to DHE) so no proof that i had not done the damage. Luckly i had the letter with me or the bill would have been huge.

Good luck
  7. That's a shite load of postage.

I bet it didn't get through the letterbox either.

**Wanker, you beat me to it**

Speak to your SyOps Officer and ask him what persec is as you obviously do not know what it is

Or are a disgruntled employee setting up his boss by posting as him?
  9. What about a piccie of your lovely wife.All first time posters have to post piccies of their wives,it's in the rules.
  10. Why, how many kids have you got?
  11. Are you grooming again?
  12. I'm so over grooming. These days I cut straight to abduction.
  13. The postman left it with a neighbour.