help me im new hahaah

howdy to all i finally after 6 years registered to the site .

im posted to coly

13 AIR ASSAULT TO BE PRECISE

i recieved my house through the pst today and wondered if any body has any experiance of the area.

the house is down cottonwood close and listed as a grade two

so i was justy wondering if any one could let me know some details about it the wife is rather upset that we been given a 2 bed lol

sorry if im in wrong section i wil try harder to improve my arrse knowledge

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but most of the houses in Colchester are really poor. When you move in make sure EVERYTHING is marked down as the DHE in Colchester will do anything to make money when you move out. My garden was a mud patch when i moved in, DHE said i could pave it as there was no money to make it right. When it came to march out they tried to bill me for a paved garden!!!! They also tried to bill me to re-carpet the floors and paint all the walls as nothing was writen about the state of the walls and carpet on march in, the lady who marched me in was "to busy" to stay and make comment on the state of the house and i still had 2 weeks to write a letter (i did this). The letter had gone missing (acording to DHE) so no proof that i had not done the damage. Luckly i had the letter with me or the bill would have been huge.

Good luck

drain_sniffer said:
you recieved a house through the post???
That's a shite load of postage.

I bet it didn't get through the letterbox either.

**Wanker, you beat me to it**

A

armadillo

drewhardy said:
howdy to all i finally after 6 years registered to the site .

im posted to coly

13 AIR ASSAULT TO BE PRECISE

i recieved my house through the pst today and wondered if any body has any experiance of the area.

the house is down cottonwood close and listed as a grade two

so i was justy wondering if any one could let me know some details about it the wife is rather upset that we been given a 2 bed lol

sorry if im in wrong section i wil try harder to improve my arrse knowledge

PERSEC FFS

Speak to your SyOps Officer and ask him what persec is as you obviously do not know what it is

Or are a disgruntled employee setting up his boss by posting as him?

sandmanfez said:
drewhardy said:
the wife is rather upset that we been given a 2 bed
Why, how many kids have you got?
Are you grooming again?

The_Snail said:
drain_sniffer said:
you recieved a house through the post???
That's a shite load of postage.

I bet it didn't get through the letterbox either.

**Wanker, you beat me to it**
The postman left it with a neighbour.

:lol:

Rodney2q

They haven't taught you about PERSEC yet, I take it?

I have just moved from Colchester.

I lived on Alamein on the 2beds on there were of a decent standard. Not 100per cent sure where cotton wood close is, but if its the ones im thinking of I believe there the older houses which are being done up in the near future (if they havnt already).

I echo what blackwidow has said, mention everything on the 14 day report. Not matter how minor. They only did us on limescale on the taps, even though they were ******* gleaming in our eyes. I known neighbours to be done over massively. Hope this helps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 3
A The Intelligence Cell 6
GunnersQuadrant The Intelligence Cell 15