• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Help me - I want to cry

Whose fault was it?

  • The bollards. It jumped into the side of my car.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The other car near (about 1/2 a mile) me.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The weather conditions. It was dangerously dry and the clearness was a hazard

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anyone else but me.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
I have had a my new car since New Years Eve. It's a shiny, fast Mazda 6 with leather interior and alloy wheels. It's got 136BHP under the bonnet, and a Bose sound system.

Just nipped up to the chippy for some dinner, and I've managed to slide the whole LHS down a concrete bollard. :cry: There are scrapes all the way from the front to the rear wheel arch, and the passenger door is gonna need the help of a decent panel beater.

I really want to bawl like a child. Please say nice things to cheer me up, especially positive comments about my driving skill
 
#12
"Barriers & Bollards Ltd
Telescopic/Security Bollards/Posts UK Manufacturer, buy direct
www.barriersandbollards"

Had a chuckle to the ad on the bottom of the page :)
 
#13
Nor is it worth the cost of damaging the environment with the use of your large family car to go out and buy chips. Everybody has a responsibility to monitor and control their carbon footprint in order to provide a healthy environment for the children of the future. I hope that this has been a lesson to you.
 
#16
Tubbyboy said:
Enigma266 said:
Have a sex change - it will be acceptable to do this if you are female.
As its a Mazda I immediately assumed that the poster is already female.

Tubs
No self respecting bloke would admit to owning a Mazda. Even I've got one. It might resemble a skip, but it's still a Mazda and gets me from A to B if I remember to put petrol in it.

Oh, and it probably serves you right for having a mid life crisis and getting a Mazda 6. Jimnicebutdim, you sir, are a poof.
 
#17
jimnicebutdim said:
I have had a my new car since New Years Eve. It's a shiny, fast Mazda 6 with leather interior and alloy wheels. It's got 136BHP under the bonnet, and a Bose sound system.

Just nipped up to the chippy for some dinner, and I've managed to slide the whole LHS down a concrete bollard. :cry: There are scrapes all the way from the front to the rear wheel arch, and the passenger door is gonna need the help of a decent panel beater.

I really want to bawl like a child. Please say nice things to cheer me up, especially positive comments about my driving skill
There there pet....some years back, took receipt of my new car (VW1600s)and the very next morning took it onto a (sand) racing circuit. Long story short, caught a soft rut on a corner and rolled it thrice. Pulled out the wings and drove it home. Got under the thing, twatted the sub frame with a sledge hammer and voila...two days later insurance co stumped up with a new car. Better now?
 
#18
The_Snail said:
No self respecting bloke would admit to owning a Mazda. Even I've got one. It might resemble a skip, but it's still a Mazda and gets me from A to B if I remember to put petrol in it.

Oh, and it probably serves you right for having a mid life crisis and getting a Mazda 6. Jimnicebutdim, you sir, are a poof.
I'm not having a mid-life crisis. I'm only 28.

And does this look like a birds car:
 
#19
jimnicebutdim said:
The_Snail said:
No self respecting bloke would admit to owning a Mazda. Even I've got one. It might resemble a skip, but it's still a Mazda and gets me from A to B if I remember to put petrol in it.

Oh, and it probably serves you right for having a mid life crisis and getting a Mazda 6. Jimnicebutdim, you sir, are a poof.
I'm not having a mid-life crisis. I'm only 28.

And does this look like a birds car:
No, it's really rather pretty. A fine purchase!
 
#20
jimnicebutdim said:
The_Snail said:
No self respecting bloke would admit to owning a Mazda. Even I've got one. It might resemble a skip, but it's still a Mazda and gets me from A to B if I remember to put petrol in it.

Oh, and it probably serves you right for having a mid life crisis and getting a Mazda 6. Jimnicebutdim, you sir, are a poof.
I'm not having a mid-life crisis. I'm only 28.

And does this look like a birds car:
YES
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top