Help injured loved ones

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by Shovel_Recce, Nov 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. how about pissing people off by posting this every board you can? That'll get you loads of donations....
  2. Thanks for your help.
  3. Cut the guy some slack can't you. He is new to Arrse and is probably just trying to raise awareness for his bike ride. It is for a worthy cause, in stead of publicly slagging the guy how about just sending him a PM telling him it is not good forum etiquette to post in multiple forums.
  4. I would just like to thank everyone that has sponsored me so far.

Please continue to support this worthy cause.

5. Help for Heroes is a charity that helps wounded soldiers returning from tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are doing a Big Battlefield Bike Ride from Portsmouth through the battlefields of France and finishing in Blackheath. Cyclists from all over the country, raising money for HFH are all meeting the BBBR cyclists at Blackheath then on mass, we will all cycle through London to the Cenotaph.

Seems like a good idea to me, what are you going to do phantom ?
  6. Great news (well for me anyway!)

I have actually been accepted for the Big Battlefield Bike Ride, the 7 day cycle through the battlefields of France, raising money for Help for Heroes.

Therefore I will no longer be doing the Arborfield to the Cenotaph cycle; I will be going a little bit further!

Team REME will still be doing the Great British Hero cycle minus me, but I will see them at Blackheath at the end of my epic!

So please give generously if you have not already sponsored me. I have updated my website which can be accessed by clicking the Just Giving link below.

Many thanks

Attached Files: