Help Im a COMCEN queen

I must be one of the only blokes to ever DS COMCEN work, I'm doing a birds job!!!!!!

Help me, am I turning batty boy?

p.s. DEMH will remember to log out of a shared PC when browsing ARRSE in the future ........

he he he

demh said:
I must be one of the only blokes to ever DS COMCEN work, I'm doing a birds job!!!!!!

p.s. DEMH will remember to log out of a shared PC when browsing ARRSE in the future ........

he he he
Unlucky, fcuking handbag.

heidtheba said:
demh said:

he he he
Unlucky, fcuking handbag.
There really isn't anything left to say... apart from you've obviously "turned" already 8O

BAOR COMMCEN (note the 2 "Ns") Some top fluff in there.

Let em all out of the back gate and used to watch them stampede into the Marly......

Better looking than the flickers in 68 Sqn, and less frightening too.

Worked in BAOR Systems for a couple of years and it was fandabbydozy.

the_guru said:

Let em all out of the back gate and used to watch them stampede into the Marly......

Tech right!!!!!

Got to admit though, all theWRAC I worked with at the big house COMMCEN (the other one) were top banana, sneaking off to the 72 hour disco and watching the girls from 68 Sqn trying to chat them up but getting nowhere.
Didn't the 68 Sqn flickers use to bump start their earth movers with their bare hands?

hh

hairyhandbag said:
the_guru said:

Tech right!!!!!

Got to admit though, all theWRAC I worked with at the big house COMMCEN (the other one) were top banana, sneaking off to the 72 hour disco and watching the girls from 68 Sqn trying to chat them up but getting nowhere.
Didn't the 68 Sqn flickers use to bump start their earth movers with their bare hands?

hh
Good spot.

Anything more than ZBZ 555 was always too much for me.....

demh said:

he he he
My bold

Which also means that you´re surrounded by chicks :roll:
What are you demh ? A gay bar loiterer or just an embarrassment to the trade ? :wink:

hairyhandbag: When were you at the "other one" ? Have a feeling we may know each other. Especially if it was around the time of the 72hour discos.....

There used to be quite a few nice looking Commcen girls knocking about, there was some of them on my cross the t's and dot the i's course. One of them especially would have got it all over the place, not even my maroon beret could win her over though. I suspect she batted for the second eleven!

the_guru said:
52 Hours, surely.....
Needs someone with a better memory than me Guru. Lost too many bloody brain cells at those bops :D If, however, I remember correctly they were originally 72 hour discos over some long weekend. Methinks it used to be the long Easter weekend, but I stand to be corrected on that one.

Certa_Cito said:
the_guru said:
52 Hours, surely.....
Needs someone with a better memory than me Guru. Lost too many bloody brain cells at those bops :D If, however, I remember correctly they were originally 72 hour discos over some long weekend. Methinks it used to be the long Easter weekend, but I stand to be corrected on that one.
Deffo 72 hours. The Marlboro and The Queensway. Them places still going?

Don´t know about the Queensway J-D, but the Marly is still going. It has however changed considerably since the 80´s. Nearly didn´t recognize the place 8O

jack-daniels said:
Certa_Cito said:
the_guru said:
52 Hours, surely.....
Deffo 72 hours. The Marlboro and The Queensway. Them places still going?
Went late 90's, JD. Now a youth club FFS. so not much difference :wink: