Help identifying a multi tool in a BCB kit.

Slime

LE
Can anyone tell me the name of the small multi tool contained in these photos of BCB survival kits?
I‘m trying to help someone source one, but have never seen one myself.
D96BB5DE-10AE-4302-B098-35DD03DEBB23.jpeg

DB427B8F-4FDA-4FC0-91BA-B1E8698390ED.jpeg

Slime

LE
Those survival kits are very cheap, 20 quid at most, just buy one and keep the multi tool and get ride of the rest.
The ones in tins are cheap, but these are £70 +

Slime

LE
There is a thread on this site for multitools.

Looks a bit like the AG Russel tool ??

Very helpful :)

To me it just looked like smaller version of the Chinese commando tool that SASS used to sell years ago.

I’ll start reading up on your link now.

To me it just looked like smaller version of the Chinese commando tool that SASS used to sell years ago.

I had a similar one about 20 years ago from Halfords. It is now in my mum's tool box, so in inaccessible until the lockdown is lifted.

Can anyone tell me the name of the small multi tool contained in these photos of BCB survival kits?
I‘m trying to help someone source one, but have never seen one myself.
View attachment 463469

View attachment 463470
If you mean the pliers type at the top it looks like a SOG Toolclip/Minitool 'style'.

Had a SOG Toolclip, lost during a scud alert in Kuwait on Telic. They beat the pants of any subsequent Leatherman/Gerber I've used since.

Talking about SASS, anybody knows what happened to them ? Are they still in business ?

They sell them in our local supermarkets for a couple or 3 euros. They also have one with a baby hammer on the end and another with an adjustable spanner. Cheap as chips and very handy.

Slime

LE
I’ve read that Leatherman invented the multi tool quite a few times.
I know the Chinese army used them in the Korean war, but have been too lazy to look up leatherman.

Not a fan myself. They do a number of jobs, none of them well.

Slime

LE

endure

GCM

Slime

LE
it does pretty much seem like the SOG is the tool, but all I’ve been able to find since starting this thread are the new ones with plastic scales, not an all metal version like in the initial photo.