HELP!!! I think Ive had a bonk idea!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BaldricksBullet, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Good laugh but they wont sell

2. Theyll sell mate - Id get one for someone

3. Bonk idea - never in a million

4. Its just so mad... it might work

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Look after your soldier!

OK, I've got a chinese trader who wants to make up for a bodge with some free tins... and I can't find anything of his that I can sell - as you all know, my business is engraving and I'll put your regimental badge or Mr potatohead, and name on anything:.... but condom tins???

No more regimental ties and duvets etc...

but tell me, they won't sell will they? I'd have to take at least a fiver for the engraving... and more if I got them silver plated or something. anyone got a better (tin based) idea?

It is a bonk idea... isn't it?

2. Fag tins??
  3. promoting safer sex, health of the nation etc, maybe there is a tax dodge somewhere? sell them for a charity? any legal eagles care to comment?
  4. Meaning!!!? :D :D
  5. Maybe a ring pull as well?
  6. Maybe I could flog 'em to the MOD - do they still hand out free condoms when you go somewhere hot & wet???

And Ring-pull mistersoft?? WassOneOfThem?

Regards,- C
  7. Wah!
  8. All Med centres should have codoms available ,usually from a firm (snigger) called safex , and you get a nice paper bag to take them away in, and to stick them in when you've finished I suppose. I can't imagine the MOD buying a case, when the box of condoms costs less than one case to put a couple of johnnies in. Worth a try though.

Why not use them as a "buy x many lighters and get a free condom holder" kind of offer?
  9. I'm not the one saying I have a Chinese trader.

A good attempt at boxing clever.
  10. Naah, I wasn't serious about the MOD... by the time I'd won the contract 3 years down line... they'd have probably changed the spec and insited that the boxes had spikes mounted inside the lid.

But I do like the freebie idea - good one!
  11. I'm not sure my hubbie would approve... how about a chastity belt... furry obviously!
  12. He wouldn't if you lost the key.................
  13. can I have some kind of freebie for ths incredibly good idea? (you have to try these things, if you don't ask - you don't get)
  14. I've got to stop being a good sport about these things... but if I do this, then yeah, OK - I'll send you one... and I'll pack it full of out of date condoms - I will... honest! - Being a Men Behaving Badly fan I've actually got a condom machine in my guest toilet, but when I bought it... it came with a few thousand condoms... and I've got about a dozen left :D . (This is actually true - apart from the dozen :cry: )

Cheers for the idea Phantom

Regards,- C
  15. I'll even forgive you for that annoying banner advert now!