Help I think I'm being spied on by my in-laws!

I know we don't need any proof of psycho women, but if you want a giggle about how insane and paranoid they are, there's a great thread on Mumsnet about how one of them thinks her in-laws have bugged her house & phone so they can spy on her.

Proof? There is none but a million other harpies are weighing in telling her how awful it must be and compounding her batshit delusions. Anyone who goes against the narrative is shot down and told they are "enabling" gaslighting. It's scary that their moderators are enabling this behaviour and allowing a scared delusional woman to be scared further by other members.

Oh, and has she done a factory reset on her phone yet, despite about 100 people telling her to do this? Have a guess...

Phone bugged |

Alternatively sign up and help drive her insane for the sheer amusement.

Must resist the lure of Mumsnet trolling.... and they haven't even helpfully suggested a tinfoil hat yet

To really troll them try and combine it with the anal at Center Parcs thread, and suggest it's cry for help from the OH and the bugging is really her sister trying to steer her towards Center Parcs

I know we don't need any proof of psycho women, but if you want a giggle about how insane and paranoid they are, there's a great thread on Mumsnet about how one of them thinks her in-laws have bugged her house & phone so they can spy on her.

Proof? There is none but a million other harpies are weighing in telling her how awful it must be and compounding her batshit delusions. Anyone who goes against the narrative is shot down and told they are "enabling" gaslighting. It's scary that their moderators are enabling this behaviour and allowing a scared delusional woman to be scared further by other members.

Oh, and has she done a factory reset on her phone yet, despite about 100 people telling her to do this? Have a guess...

Phone bugged |

Bring "mumsnet" on to ARRSE, you have got more neck than a frecking giraffe

away with you

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
probably over heard her sister gobbing off on the phone
far too many people use their phones in the car, and linking it through the car audio means everybody and their dog can hear the conversation if the radio is too loud ( which it usually is)

The fuck is gaslighting?

Hopefully something depraved.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The **** is gaslighting?

Hopefully something depraved.
Gaslighting - to manipulate (someone) by psychological means into doubting their own sanity.

Gaslighting - to manipulate (someone) by psychological means into doubting their own sanity.
Oh, you mean that thing that all women do to men.
Have an informative.