Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hitlerwasabitnaughty, Jun 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Now those of you that know me know I have a nice but thinning head of black hair through my Old Dear being a Philippino-American.

HOWEVER today after coming back from the gym, I had a shower and ARRRRRGH!!!!! I found some ginger pubes on the soap!!!! 8O

I hear you say "No probs Duck bet the kids left it or something". NO!!!! It was a new bar of soap and I have no copper topped rugrats. So there I was thinking I had dodged the Gwar gene as it does run in the Duck family. Could this be the end? :roll:

What should I do? Is the Gwar predujice that bad? Will small children and cute fluffy animals shun me? Will I need to move to Benbecula and cover my head with a hessian sack? Where do I get advice from to deal with this VILE predicament? Should I just get a rope and end it all now? Or does an exhaust pipe through the car window sounds more pleasant? Or should I just pluck them all out like MDN does?

Yes I am bored today in case you wondered.
  2. Waxing is the way to go Duckie! (The hairs will grow back thinner until you get older and then they'll just be gray) :wink:
  3. Do you have any ginger mates your misus likes? Or is the local Regiment from the land of porridge eaters?

4. Speak to anya1982, I know this is a bizaar concept in itself but being a ginge she might have some usefull advice.

Just a suggestion!
  5. Mrs Angry's dad is a jinge :oops: . I have a pre-nuptual agreement that if the kids are showing signs we can break out out the hair dye :p
  6. J_D

J_D LE

Pure and simple, your fucked!! Damn you must not shave/trim those pubes to notice that huh?
  7. DD slot your off spring and slit your wrist. The gwar gene is far more then an outward apperance it also causes one to have a lower then normal IQ...just look at CC, not only is he hideously deformed he's also as bright as a 10W bulb during a blackout.

:D :D :D
  8. Ok DD you are well and truly up the Khyber without a paddle.

As for you how can a septic dwarf that was kicked out of the ommpahloopha tribe for being too short and ugly. the one person whose mother/sister didn't breast feed you as they only wanted to be friends. for the same reason.

The only US serviceman not allowed to serve overseas because they thought your ugliness would cause a diplomatic incident,
    can critisize me for being a gwar...i fart in your general direction

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  9. Get new soap.
  10. Sorry but on principle I don`t give GWAR`s advice.
  11. And you have the nerve to call me TOOTHPICK!! better getting called that than being a GWAR!!

Get away and give yourself a good talking too, then break out the just for men! Remember to do your eyebrows as well as your pu bes, if your quick enough no one in the family will be any the wiser!