Help, I am a Slack Jawed Computer Illiterate!

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by marco_poloroid, Jan 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Smple question, from a man who lost the plot when pinball games went out, and Space Invaders came in. I want to start a thread and place an image within my first post. The image I want to post on the thread is on 'My Documents'. on my hard drive

Could someone explain, preferably in words of one syllable, how I do it. Not a wah. I just prefer my organic word processor (pen) :oops:

2. little suzie with mac the midget akshly. How did you get it wrong. After all you sent it to me...

3. Wahs aside, this is doing my nut. All I want to do is transfer the image to the thread. Where's the mess Webley FFS

4. click post reply.
    below the text input box you'll see add attachment click it, then you'll see filename and to the left of that browse, click browse, that will open a box marked choose file, from there find the file you want to post and then click open, then click add attachment, then click submit

If you have the photo already on the internet see ord_sgt post.

Attached Files:

5. oooh yeah it works, first time ive been able to do it......

6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

You first have to get the photo onto the internet. Sign up for photobucket and upload your picture there.

You will see something along the lines of what I have posted below. You need to copy the details in this box (ctrl-c) into your post.

Voila

[​IMG]