• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Help, I am a Slack Jawed Computer Illiterate!

Smple question, from a man who lost the plot when pinball games went out, and Space Invaders came in. I want to start a thread and place an image within my first post. The image I want to post on the thread is on 'My Documents'. on my hard drive

Could someone explain, preferably in words of one syllable, how I do it. Not a wah. I just prefer my organic word processor (pen) :oops:

click post reply.
below the text input box you'll see add attachment click it, then you'll see filename and to the left of that browse, click browse, that will open a box marked choose file, from there find the file you want to post and then click open, then click add attachment, then click submit

If you have the photo already on the internet see ord_sgt post.

Attachments

ul

charliecharlieone said:

oooh yeah it works, first time ive been able to do it......

You first have to get the photo onto the internet. Sign up for photobucket and upload your picture there.

You will see something along the lines of what I have posted below. You need to copy the details in this box (ctrl-c) into your post.

Voila