• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Help from The Dutch Navy Required

Short,

What is it you're looking for? I've spent a fair bit of time working with them so may be able to help.

Shortfinals said:
Need some info any cloggies out there?
Yup! What's up mate?
I'm not in the navy,but maybe i can help you out anyway.

Thanks guys for the reply, i'm a brit mil heli pilot and also a dutch resident living in Heerenveen Fr. Looking for a good contact name/address for recruitment into the dutch navy! I no there are official websites but this is a slightly dif' situation.

Shortfinals said:
Thanks guys for the reply, i'm a brit mil heli pilot and also a dutch resident living in Heerenveen Fr. Looking for a good contact name/address for recruitment into the dutch navy! I no there are official websites but this is a slightly dif' situation.

I don't know how far your situation differs,but being only a resident isn't quite enough i'm afraid. To get into the Dutch military you need to have a Dutch passport. It's about the same as in the UK i reckon(only you take commonwealthers as well).

www.werkenbijdemarine.nl gives you the answer..

Sorry i can't help you further mate.

Cheers and oant moarn

Danny