Help for Pentwyn

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Goku, Mar 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pentwyn, I feel bad for all the times I’ve called you a mong, a cnut, a freak…
    I understand that you have problems and I would like to make it up to you and perhaps do something to help.

I’ve found a group that would be willing to help you, they seam like a professional bunch and I think you should give them a try.

Give them a call.
    This could be a long conversation as I have a feeling you may wish to go with every option instead of just one.

2. Quality!

3. Alternatively, he/she/it could simply help us all by leaping off a high building, preferably onto several sharp objects smeared in dogsh it

4. Thats brilliant. Congrats hopefully she will get the hint. Evil cow. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

5. I don't understand the whole pentwyn ordeal, does anybody? Is there any chance somebody could explain it to me in a few sentances?
    Thanks
    However from what I've seen, whatever it is; is possesed, or just fcukin mental

6. I understand our special friend fairly well, although the chances of me explaining her in a few sentences are zero to nill.
    You’re not too far off by calling her mental though :wink:

7. Goku you are a very cruel person.
    Well funny, but oh so so cruel :D :wink:

8. lmao, she'd better appreciate the help. she needs it