Help for Heros Con caught on video!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fingers_1661, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This was filmed in Eastborne by an Old Soldier from the Royal Sussex Regt. The Street footage starts three and a half minutes into the clip:

help for heroes con or what - YouTube

I'll POL the bus...
  2. Excellent work.....has the plod been informed?
  3. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Fucking barstewards... I pray that Plod get involved asap.
  4. Shame the old boy didn't get their faces more clearly.

However on a lighter note @ 6:38 "There's blokes walking around with their legs off"
    • Like Like x 2
  5. I hope they get strung up by there balls, We all know they wont though they will get a slap on the wrist & that's if the plod actually catch them.
  6. Good on the ol' boy. A career in investigative journalism awaits. Like he said, this crap is going on all over the place in varying degrees of professionalism. I bet the twats wouldn't try that in Colly? Eastbourne: codgersville = easy target.
  7. It happened in morrisons a few weeks ago.He was a young lad in uniform with a bucket that had help for heroes on it.

It must have been a couple of hours before a manager spotted him.I imagine he would have made a fair bit as when the cadets are in they tend to make the most,anything forces does.
  8. Perhaps they might have a nasty fall like this guy Marines catch and beat down robber Picture
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Pity his camera resolution wasn't a bit better.

10. Thats right outside the front of the Eastbourne Arndale Centre, (indoor shopping centre) so i'm surprised they weren't challenged by the police to check they had a permit. It was uploaded on Friday so could easily have been filmed on Thursday - pension day...thieving cunts
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.