Help for Heroes

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by calibra4x4, Sep 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Everyone

As we all know Help for Heroes is trying to raise both money for, and the profile of, our wounded.

We have combined with Mazda UK and a number of other companies to raffle one of two cars for H4H and Maj. Phil Pakers "Phil's Million".

We are currently advertising a full page in the Sixth Sense newspaper so people can enter the raffle. It only costs £5 or €5 and you could win a Mazda 6 or a Mazda MX5. However, some have complained that this paper does not reach the UK, so if anyone would like an entry form, or two, they can get them by e-mailing me personally at
    i will be happy to send as many entry forms as you want.

Please help us support those who support us, and get those entries in. God forbid you will ever need the services of those who are supported by H4H, but they need your help.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully entering our "win a Madza" raffle.

Wayne Robbins
    Managing Director
    Griffin Tax Free
    01273 574000
  2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

OK this is worth a bump.

MODs - worth a sticky?

PS - email incoming
  3. Thanks ITC. We think it's worth a punt !

If we get enough of a response from everyone, we might even get Mazda to do us a deal on two cars rather than one.

Spread the word and we'll make a few bob for the boys and girls that need it

Cheers :salut:
  4. [​IMG]

Not bad. And even if you don't like it, £19,000 of car = 12,000 beer tokens or 1,000 bottle of very decent spirits!
  5. Charities and welfare?

Over to you MOD's.

And Bump :wink:
  6. Thanks for the PM mate.

Will send entry forms by return tomorrow when i get into work

See you next March