Help for heroes

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by scousemech, Feb 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just got on the Help 4 Heroes site to buy a couple of wristbands, car stickers and to make a donation, went to the checkout and it came up with google pay which kept timing out anyone else had this problem ?

Mind you I'm doing this through a work proxy I will try later from home any suggestions in the mean time
  2. I ordered from home and there were no problems although google pay was rather slow when I first registered.

I received my order within two days and am proudly displaying my HfH car sticker on the BigUn mobile and moving my mouse on my HfH mousemat! :D :D
  3. I had massive problems just before christmas when I tried to order christmas cards, mugs, fridge magnet and key rings, in the end I had to ring and give my order and payment details over the phone.
  4. I think I will go with your suggestion then Filbert and give them a bell
  5. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

if there are any other ARRSERS out there who are doing the Big Battlefield Bike Ride and qualify for the 'ARRSE TROOP' shoulder Flash - plse prove.

So far:

> Goatman
    > shovel_recce
    > Shaggy

Anyone else ?

Second Question - can we get an image of Mr Potato Head on a bicycle (not colour just in BLACK ?)

I want to stencil onto my issue Hi Viz something like this :

Big Battlefield Bike Ride

ARRSE Troop - European Tour

pedal yer giblets out peeps :-D