Help for heroes

Just got on the Help 4 Heroes site to buy a couple of wristbands, car stickers and to make a donation, went to the checkout and it came up with google pay which kept timing out anyone else had this problem ?

Mind you I'm doing this through a work proxy I will try later from home any suggestions in the mean time

I ordered from home and there were no problems although google pay was rather slow when I first registered.

I received my order within two days and am proudly displaying my HfH car sticker on the BigUn mobile and moving my mouse on my HfH mousemat! :D :D

I had massive problems just before christmas when I tried to order christmas cards, mugs, fridge magnet and key rings, in the end I had to ring and give my order and payment details over the phone.

Filbert Fox said:
I had massive problems just before christmas when I tried to order christmas cards, mugs, fridge magnet and key rings, in the end I had to ring and give my order and payment details over the phone.
I think I will go with your suggestion then Filbert and give them a bell

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
if there are any other ARRSERS out there who are doing the Big Battlefield Bike Ride and qualify for the 'ARRSE TROOP' shoulder Flash - plse prove.

So far:

> Goatman
> shovel_recce
> Shaggy

Anyone else ?

Second Question - can we get an image of Mr Potato Head on a bicycle (not colour just in BLACK ?)

I want to stencil onto my issue Hi Viz something like this :

Big Battlefield Bike Ride

ARRSE Troop - European Tour

pedal yer giblets out peeps :-D

Goats

Latest Threads