Help for heroes Wristbands

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by steveh, Jul 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I work in a shop that sell them, all the staff wear them, and we get very good reactions from customers, and ive seen a fair few wearing them, and whats wrong with 1 in 40, sounds pretty good odds to me.

2. I don't wear one

3. Not only Joe Public I've seen a fair few service personnel not wearing one - like any charity appendage it's personal choice whether to wear it or not, doesn't mean they haven't donated in the past.

4. why should I ....I don't like wearing an elastic band around my wrist.

5. Calm down. I have one. Some days I wear it, some days I don't. Besides, one in forty still works out at 1.5 million of the things.

6. My unit has their own which we're allowed to wear in uniform, i have one I've never worn it and don't intend to either same goes for my Help the Heroes wrist band

7. I think that you're a dick. You actually go round checking these things?

8. You don't actually believe that though do you? Chopper.

9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

You just wait until the Poppy 'season' starts!

10. At the end of the day, if people have bought them, but dont wear them, what does it matter? the money has been spent on them, and is in the bag, so its a win win regardless.

11. That's right, I don't. When I go to ASDA it's to do the shopping, not to monitor the public concern about HM Forces.

Like I said, you're a f*cking dick.