Help for heroes Wristbands

I work in a shop that sell them, all the staff wear them, and we get very good reactions from customers, and ive seen a fair few wearing them, and whats wrong with 1 in 40, sounds pretty good odds to me.

Not only Joe Public I've seen a fair few service personnel not wearing one - like any charity appendage it's personal choice whether to wear it or not, doesn't mean they haven't donated in the past.

Calm down. I have one. Some days I wear it, some days I don't. Besides, one in forty still works out at 1.5 million of the things.

Z

Zarathustra

My unit has their own which we're allowed to wear in uniform, i have one I've never worn it and don't intend to either same goes for my Help the Heroes wrist band

B

Biscuits_AB

steveh said:
Out and about over the last week the public dont seem to wear them , id say 1 in 40 , possibly more , iwas in Asda in Wigan today and they were selling them for £2 over the ciggie / bacca counter , didnt even see any staff wearing them , i think more outlets should promote H for H merchandice,

what do you think peeps
I think that you're a dick. You actually go round checking these things?

At the end of the day, if people have bought them, but dont wear them, what does it matter? the money has been spent on them, and is in the bag, so its a win win regardless.

B

Biscuits_AB

steveh said:
Biscuits_AB said:
steveh said:
Out and about over the last week the public dont seem to wear them , id say 1 in 40 , possibly more , iwas in Asda in Wigan today and they were selling them for £2 over the ciggie / bacca counter , didnt even see any staff wearing them , i think more outlets should promote H for H merchandice,

what do you think peeps
Dont be fcukin silly , its just an esstimated guess that took minutes to apprahise , so with that comment , i take it you dont give a s***
That's right, I don't. When I go to ASDA it's to do the shopping, not to monitor the public concern about HM Forces.

Like I said, you're a f*cking dick.

B

Biscuits_AB

steveh said:
Biscuits_AB said:
steveh said:
Biscuits_AB said:
steveh said:

what do you think peeps
Dont be fcukin silly , its just an esstimated guess that took minutes to apprahise , so with that comment , i take it you dont give a s***
That's right, I don't. When I go to ASDA it's to do the shopping, not to monitor the public concern about HM Forces.

Like I said, you're a f*cking dick.
F F S get a grip and grow up
FFS get the shopping and leave people alone.

Ive been looking for somewhere that sells them.

Any one know of any shops that are selling them?

i think its a great way to support our troops. I have the upmost respect for everyone in the armed forces.

I give to H4H and I send H4H Crimbo cards, I have a wrist band but find it uncomfortable so I don't wear it, I'm not a jewellery wearer and only ever wear my watch and my wedding ring.
People have the right to give or not to give and over-zealous nutters like you tend to put sane people off purchasing or even going anywhere near the outlests where they're sold for fear they'll be accosted by some nutter demanding to know why they haven't got so and so.
I best you didn't wear your poppy this morning did you? Don't you care about the RBL then, don't you support their good work?
Biscuits I'm right with you on this but let's not make it a habit eh? ;)

Latest Threads