Help for Heroes - We Need Your Votes!

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by FIGJAM33, Feb 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone,

In support of Help for Heroes I am entering a team in to an endurance race called the “Drambuie Pursuit”.

To cut a long story short we need your votes to get a place in the competition - voting ceases on 31st March whereby the top 5 teams will be allegeable to compete and the team in top position will be given £2500 towards their charity.

Please show your support & vote for “Team RIFF RAF” via the attached link - just enter your DOB then click on "Vote", it's free and takes 10secs!

Vote For Team RIFF RAF Here

I know we are RAF "Crabs" but it is all about Jointery these days & it's for a worthwhile cause! Further details about the event can be found on the Help for Heroes website.

Help for Heroes - The Drambuie Pursuit

Please pass this thread on to all your friends, family & anyone else who might be willing to help.

Cheers,

Joe Dale
    33 Sqn
    RAF Benson

2. Vote cast - good luck guys

3. Thanks for the votes!

4. Get voting they are below the cops at present

5. It hurt and I shall probably have nightmares over this but I voted for the crabs 919 now.

I feel so unclean but at least it's for a worthy cause.

Go R

Go RA

No, can't bring myself to do it.

Go RIFRAF!

6. Voted 929

Good Luck with this...

Now, go across to E-Goat and get yourself an E-Goat Challenge Coin (2 GBP goes in the E-Goat Charity Pot :D )

7. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Hmmm ... now 934, but still in 8th place. This won't do, chaps.

VOTE FOR RIFF RAF

8. Vote cast

Good luck guys :D

9. FigJam33, have you put this over in E-Goat? they have almost 12,000 members, I am sure you will get the help needed over there, along with ARRSE members as they see this thread and Bump it up throughout the weekend.

10. I can't vote from the office, but will do later on.

Not because I like the RAF, but because you've got a lovely surname :p :p

11. vote cast.. good luck boys

12. Vote cast, good luck

13. Thanks for all the votes - good job in the last 2 hours! If anyone has any ideas on how to generate more support it would be much appreciated.

I don't want to lose the £2500 to the Air Ambulance - I think H4H could do a better job with the cash!

Cheers.

14. Vote Cast now 958

15. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Sgt Slingsby has re-transmitted the link on his Facebook and Twitter pages. :)