Help for Heroes - We Need Your Votes!

Hi everyone,

In support of Help for Heroes I am entering a team in to an endurance race called the “Drambuie Pursuit”.

To cut a long story short we need your votes to get a place in the competition - voting ceases on 31st March whereby the top 5 teams will be allegeable to compete and the team in top position will be given £2500 towards their charity.

Please show your support & vote for “Team RIFF RAF” via the attached link - just enter your DOB then click on "Vote", it's free and takes 10secs!

Vote For Team RIFF RAF Here

I know we are RAF "Crabs" but it is all about Jointery these days & it's for a worthwhile cause! Further details about the event can be found on the Help for Heroes website.

Help for Heroes - The Drambuie Pursuit

Please pass this thread on to all your friends, family & anyone else who might be willing to help.

Cheers,

Joe Dale
33 Sqn
RAF Benson

It hurt and I shall probably have nightmares over this but I voted for the crabs 919 now.

I feel so unclean but at least it's for a worthy cause.

Go R

Go RA

No, can't bring myself to do it.

Go RIFRAF!

Voted 929

Good Luck with this...

Now, go across to E-Goat and get yourself an E-Goat Challenge Coin (2 GBP goes in the E-Goat Charity Pot :D )

FigJam33, have you put this over in E-Goat? they have almost 12,000 members, I am sure you will get the help needed over there, along with ARRSE members as they see this thread and Bump it up throughout the weekend.

Thanks for all the votes - good job in the last 2 hours! If anyone has any ideas on how to generate more support it would be much appreciated.

I don't want to lose the £2500 to the Air Ambulance - I think H4H could do a better job with the cash!

Cheers.

FIGJAM33 said:
Thanks for all the votes - good job in the last 2 hours! If anyone has any ideas on how to generate more support it would be much appreciated.

I don't want to lose the £2500 to the Air Ambulance - I think H4H could do a better job with the cash!

Cheers.
Did you read the comment above reference E-Goat?

Latest Threads