Help for Heroes - sponsored booze-up.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
From the British Association for Shooting and Conservation (BASC) April newsletter:

BASC said:
Festival for Heroes

Come 22 May, from noon to 8pm, the Naval and Military Club (better known to many as the In & Out) in conjunction with Fortnum & Mason, will open its doors to all; civilians, servicemen, members and non-members; all in the name of a hugely worthwhile and apt charity – Help for Heroes.

It is your chance to do a little for Help for Heroes, a cause set up to raise funds for the injured soldiers, sailors and airmen whose lives have been brutally altered after being wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Every penny spent on your ticket will go to the fund along with ten percent of everything you spend whilst perusing the stands of local traders.

There’ll be plenty to eat as a number of restaurants and chefs, well known and not so well known, will have stands, all washed down with wine from the very best known local merchants.

One thousand tickets are available at £50 each.
Contact 0845 3001707 (and press 4) for more details.

So, if all the tickets are sold there'll be £ 50,000 for Help for Heroes.

How much do you spend on a good night on the piss ?

Cutaway said:
£2.99 on a 3 litre bottle of white lightning. Mind you, the 8th of skunk and a blow job off a Kings Cross crack 'ho costs a tad more.

FiveAlpha said:
Cutaway said:
£2.99 on a 3 litre bottle of white lightning. Mind you, the 8th of skunk and a blow job off a Kings Cross crack 'ho costs a tad more.
You should ask for MOD discount. :D

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
FiveAlpha said:
Cutaway said:
Well if you're just going to be jolly silly about this I shall have to call you outside for some fisticuffs !
And be warned - I know a reservist !

I think you're dishonourable and have contravened the 'super 6' codes of conduct !

So there !

Cutaway said:
FiveAlpha said:
Cutaway said:
Well if you're just going to be jolly silly about this I shall have to call you outside for some fisticuffs !
And be warned - I know a reservist !

I think you're dishonourable and have contravened the 'super 6' codes of conduct !

So there !
Snigger :D

Latest Threads