HELP for HEROES...Skydive!!

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by sarahtxoxo, Dec 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hiya,

I'm really sorry if I have posted in the wrong forum, or if i'm not supposed to post this at all but i'm sure it will be removed if not :)

I'm doing a skydive in the new year and trying to raise a minimum of £500 for HELP for HEROES..... I know loads of people do sky dives so its not really anything new, but those who know me, know that i'm actually terrified of heights so it will be a huge deal for me to overcome my the adrenaline rush will be awesome!!!

Basically i'm trying to get as many people to know about it as poss so I can raise the max amount of money for this charity and hope that everyone could donate just £1 as a sponsor to me.... *pretty please* hehe

here's the link to my page....

Every penny counts so please spare just a little as you will be helping out a lot!

Thanks xxx
    p.s if anyone else needs sponsoring, i'll be glad to throw a few £'s your way (",)
  2. Good on you, you'll love it for sure, i'm running a coastal marathon next month for help for heroes my page is all the best. I'll chuck a few Euros your way to help you out too