Help for Heroes Shirts from Barrington Ayre

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by BarringtonAyre, Feb 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Barrington Ayre are now doing a special Help for Heroes shirt.

Every shirt that is made in this range will be made with a special Help for Heroes coloured top button identifying the wearer as a supporter of Help for Heroes.

Barrington Ayre will also give £10 to Help for Heroes from every shirt that is bought in this range.

Please have a look on our website Barrington Ayre for more details. Photos are coming very soon.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 0845 300 9014

2. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

If only I could afford a shirt at that price........ Although I am sure many can. Good effort all round

3. £88 for a shirt and you only donate £!0 to H4H? You would have to provide H4H with more than that (i.e. 25%) for me to consider a purchase.

4. The shirts are all bespoke which is why they are £88, and £10 is quite a good percentage of the profits.
    We are just trying to help in anyway we can.

5. Spanish_Dave

Typo, very expensive shirts to make a basic error

All of these Help fro heroes shirts .

Perhaps you could donate one to us to make up for it, we could auction it for www.holidays4heroes.org

6. Crikey! sorry about that, all changed!

7. Also, very happy to offer a shirt for auction for you. If you email me we can sort out the details.

8. Spanish_Dave

Thank you, can you please send MDN a PM with the details

9. That's got to be one very smart shirt for that price!!! 8O

10. Especially when M&S do them for £48....

11. All of the shirts are made to measure. You can design every aspect of the shirt, so it will be a complete one off shirt made just for you, hence why it is £88

here is the link Barrington Ayre Help for Heroes Shirts

12. Chr1st talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth!

They are trying to help FFS; where is this, the old bazzar in Cairo?

13. Sounds very good... is there an option for adding Logos and text to the pocket area?