Help for Heroes - Rugby at Twickers - Did anyone record it?

Did anyone record the coverage of the match yesterday pls? We got stuck in a snarl-up in SW London and missed the pre-match stuff and the first 15 minutes of the match. Sky doesn't seem to be showing the match again ............................... :(

Excellent time though and so pleased to see a million quid made for H4H.

Thanks guys!

You only missed four gay men singing,in the middle of the pitch. Google Blake if you want to "check them out"

And some guys abseiling from the roof.Oh and a band.And a huge flag being taken around the pitch.And some big flames.

vvaannmmaann said:
You only missed four gay men singing,in the middle of the pitch. Google Blake if you want to "check them out"

And some guys abseiling from the roof.Oh and a band.And a huge flag being taken around the pitch.And some big flames.
Oh what a Shame :( we tuned up a bit late we missed the gays,we saw all the rest though.

By the way I just joined today after a fantastic day at Twickenham yesterday and getting on the wrong train home. We were a bit sociably confused at the time, my husband stired my intrest in your site, and help me with my first post, and now he said i have to give him a BJ, is that the rule? :oops:

Tonka10 said:
By the way I just joined today after a fantastic day at Twickenham yesterday and getting on the wrong train home. We were a bit sociably confused at the time, my husband stired my intrest in your site, and help me with my first post, and now he said i have to give him a BJ, is that the rule? :oops:
You clearly misunderstood him.You have to give us all a BJ.

vvaannmmaann said:
Tonka10 said:
You clearly misunderstood him.You have to give us all a BJ.
At the same time. Or we make you airtight. No duff, check with the CO's!