Help for Heroes Pool at Headley Court - open for business.

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Goatman, Jun 4, 2010.

?
  1. Tick VG......whats next ?

77.8%
  2. Phew glad its all over

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Whos the gwar ?

11.1%
  4. yeah well.....water is a bit nippy thoughbut...gripe...moan...tick...drip...purge....(NURSE!)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Nice to see it standing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Hooo-ah! :-D

11.1%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

here y'go:

SOURCE

To everyone who rode a bike, ran a race, climbed a hill, baked a cake or just stuck their hand in their pocket and bought an H4H wristband.......well done, Bravo Zulu guys and girls.

Guess what? You have made a difference ! :worship:

2. Awesome! Good to see the fundraising efforts of everyone who's put their hands in their pockets, ran, tabbed, cycled, and in the case of the rugby challenge, drank themselves silly have gone toward this great facility.

3. Loving the H4H tiles :D

4. That has made my day. :D

5. Well done to all involved something that they all can be proud off.

6. Thanks for the post Goatman.

7. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Ach away.......Sky etc were there for the event.......be a bit of coverage this weekend - assuming something much more vital to the nation's well-being such as a dancing collie or the traditional frontpage ' Phew! Whatta Scorcher! whenever the temperature creeps over 25 C doesn't knock it to page 42...

B-B , the tiles are great.....when were you there? Will post a pic when I can sort it.PS - loving the video - Cpl Horsa looks bored , did you get him a wet after ? ;-)
    /images/albums/userpics/13837/normal_h4h_complex_-_headley_court_4.jpg

8. Of course i got him a drink pfft!! You don't run about with a Para and not get him a drink!!! I haven't been to Headley but I'd seen the pics on a news bulletin and noticed the tiles :D

9. I was there on Friday last week and had a fantastic day. Great to see how £8 million has been spent and how it will assist everyone who goes there.

looks like another, even bigger complex is going to be built in another location soon. Watch this space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

/images/albums/userpics/13837/normal_h4h_complex_-_our_tile.jpg