Help For Heroes please help

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by shaggy, Jan 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whislt on tour with 4 LSR,last year on Herrick 6 my vehicle went over a pressure plate IED,injuring myself and my driver another loggie.Were both recovering from our injuries,alot of thanks goes out to Selly oak and Headley Court.To challenge myself and to raise some cash for Headley court i've entered the help for heroes big battlefield bike ride,i've pledged to raise �2000.
    All the money raised will go towards building a new swimming pool and gym complex,the bike ride starts may 26th exactly a year from when i was injured.Any Donations will be greatly appreiciated. please see the link below Thank you.

[​IMG]

2. Shaggy a noble cause and my donation has already been made however your link doesn't work - at least on my computer.

For those unable to google a link is below.

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html

Jockster

EDITED TO ADD: Shaggy sorry didn't see your link below the Help For Heroes banner.

P.S. Ex RCT for my sins!

3. if anyone would like to donate via the just giving link it will go to help for heroes and will also help my pledge of £2000 to go down,4 LSR are behind my fund raising would like any donations from other ex or serving members of the RLC to help cheers

4. Hope all's going well mate, ask a mod if you can put this in the naafi it will get more exposure

And fekin well done

5. Bump

any mods help with this?

6. Get onto the corp Adjt and RSM, get them to put it to all the messes, a small donation from each could add up to a nice sum.

7. Shaggy, post the before and after photos.

8. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Moved into NAAFI bar.

9. sit rep soo far raised £1259.70 of my £2000 target ,many thanks for your donations

10. sit rep £1503.80 thanks all

11. Done. :D

Bump.

12. sit rep £1633.80 of my £2000 target cheers all

13. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

shaggy we spoke a while back about if you wanted a holiday :lol: