Help for Heroes my arrse!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, May 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Walking home the other night, about 4 miles in all, I saw a car with a big H4H sticker on it's back, did he stop and offer me a lift? Did he fuck! Fucking hypocrite!

Mind you I am not much of a hero but I did offer to wait on once.
  2. You were shit pissed and in your civvies you cunt, that's why.
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I had a DPM day sack and a vague air of authority. You thought they would have known.
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Outrageous B & T, I think you should contact them and ask for your donations back. You will have time to do this while the Outrage Bus is getting its First Parade.
  5. You Sir are the ex Royal Marine Stephen Gough who being a keen naturist you keep getting arrested attempting to walk naked from Scotland to London, with nowt but a day sack! and I claim (wearing gloves) my tenner.
  6. Time to can this shite.
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

We did and named it Fosters!
  8. How odd, I passed some twat the other night on the road, I thought I'd give him a lift until I saw he was some LoF camo nut-job, so I drove on by the fucking loon

He threw me a strange 1000 yd stare as I passed, but I managed to get a picture though.

9. It's because you are a big fat clerk and you would have probably burst their tyres if you got in their car.

I wouldn't get in a car with a Help for Heroes sticker on anyway. £90K a year my arrse.
  10. Clearly he was telling you that you were NO hero!
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

But I have even got a short haircut.

Fucking Help for Heroes walt!!
  12. Yes but you did have your knob out at the time! Sure the sticker wasn't just holding the bumper on?
  13. How long before Jarrod pops in thinking that this is another charity auction?
  14. I feel your pain. A few weeks ago I tried to remove a tenner from a H4H collection tin at work by poking a penknife through the money slot, but unfortunately I ended up slicing the note in half. Imagine how disgusted I felt when I tried to buy a pie in the canteen and they refused to accept my tatty ripped tenner.
  15. I'd have stopped for you. I always stop for a strange looking fat person.

I pull up with a screech of brakes 100 yards ahead of the fat fuck, watch him through my mirror, running huffing and puffing to the car, then just as he reaches gratefully for the door handle, almost collapsing with exhaustion.....I put my foot down and fuck off.