Help for Heroes money stolen.

Hi all,

Just caught an article on MOD Oracle web-site, sorry but I don't have the technical know-how to put it on here.

Apparently some low-life scum stole a collection box for "Help for Heroes" from the bar at Lawrence Dallaglios local.

Hope they find the cnut and cut his b@lls off.

Tankiebootneckdad said:
Hi all,

Just caught an article on MOD Oracle web-site, sorry but I don't have the technical know-how to put it on here.

Apparently some low-life scum stole a collection box for "Help for Heroes" from the bar at Lawrence Dallaglios local.

My bold, hope he gets hold of him :twisted:

Tankiebootneckdad said:
Hi all,

Here's the link for you.

Scumbags

What makes it worse to me is that I know Downton and it's an affluent village just outside Salisbury.

Tankiebootneckdad said:
Hi all,

This is the most disrepect that a person could show our soldiers .

Don't be surprised, it's quite common you know!
I'm the Poppy Appeal Organiser of the Ypres branch of the RBL here in Belgium. I have had 4 x full collection boxes stolen from shops in the Great Square this year alone! I'm sure we arn't the only 2 x charities to have collection boxes stolen and we won't be the last! The International scumbags are on the march!

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
atonement said:
Tankiebootneckdad said:
Hi all,

This is the most disrepect that a person could show our soldiers .
Not half as much disrespect as your very existence, you welsh trout. Die in a fire.

Latest Threads