Help for Heroes Cheque for £1,060

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by old_gun_bunny, May 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We have just presented H4H with a cheque for £1,060 that we have rasied through our geocoin that they allowed us to mint. :D

Our aim is to raise £2,000 and its nice to be half way there now.

Ian
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. What a Brilliant effort! I design and produce "Challenge Coins" also... that one looks excellent. Well Done!

3. Thanks it was a lot of fun designing the coin and getting it minted in China. We've also passed on our mints information to H4H so that they can cut out the middleman with some of their products to save themselves some more money - so even more money into the kitty.

We are already on our second minting of the coins having sold over 600 of them now.

Here is my artwork for the coin - showing the other side as well:
    [​IMG]

The best bit about today was meeting the wonderfull people who work at H4H HQ and looking round their displays and messages from people who they have helped and who are trying to raise funds for them. Humbling stuff.
    Ian

4. Ooh where do I buy from

5. Not sure if I am allowed to post links on here, if not I guess a passing mod will delete it. But for anyone interested in one they are £7.95 with free P&P and that includes a £1 donation to H4H from:

www.ukgeocachers.co.uk