Help for Army 6th Form Scholarship

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by Bogden, Jul 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

Next year i'm doing AOSB for a 6th form scholarship to Sandhurst. I have a long summer ahead of me and, aside from prep. for GCSE's, i'd like to get some practice in on Planning ex's and command tasks as the general consensus is that these are the hardest parts. Just wondering if anyone knows where to find examples of these on the internet because previous searches have proved unsuccessful.

Any advice on other parts of the Board would also be very helpful. Fitness isn't much of a problem for me as I do a lot of training. The bits that worry me the most are the essays and interviews do they have a large impact on my overall performance?

Anything else that I have missed out or anyone wants to add would be much appreciated, thanks :)

2. I saw this thread a while back but have since been busy and had no time to reply.

Try here first:

Any other questions you have feel free to message me as I did my board last October so well up to date!
  3. Thanks for the help, I found loads of Planning Ex's!!
  4. Get yourself on a Potential Officer Insight Course as soon as you can as they are very popular. It will give you some insight on what to expect a the board.
  5. Hi guys, I've just came back from one a few weeks ago, if you want any info on them PM me.