Help for a Masters dissertation - COIN tactics, conventional philosophy: Afghanistan 2001-2014.

I have a sneaking feeling that he's either elbow deep in writing it, or has already handed it in.

I'm off to RMAS the day after!
. . . at which point you can safely put your intellect in neutral and apply the handbrake.

Nevertheless, you need to remember to turn it over at intervals, and give it a really good hard run frequently, or it'll just stop performing.

have a look at scribd.com - for a start
have been collecting for years
link? Just tried search scribd.com for wrwalsh and got no returns!

. . . at which point you can safely put your intellect in neutral and apply the handbrake.

Nevertheless, you need to remember to turn it over at frequent intervals, and give it a really good hard run occasionally, or it'll just stop performing.
And don't forget to take your fritten with you, for your port and/or stbd shoulder(s)...

Just a quick shout out to all who have contributed to this thread - I finally handed my diss in last week and commissioned the following day. Your suggestions have all been very helpful and I await the final result! If I'm lucky enough to get published then I'll link to it on here.

Thanks all again,

Unspecified

Just a quick shout out to all who have contributed to this thread - I finally handed my diss in last week and commissioned the following day. Your suggestions have all been very helpful and I await the final result! If I'm lucky enough to get published then I'll link to it on here.
[snip]
If not, I can park it on my Scribd page for you, if you wish.

PM me if you want to take up the offer.

Ah well. I guess I've made my bed so I'll lie in it!

If anyone actually has the fortitude to read the whole thing, then of course I welcome any feedback.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Latest Threads