Help for 3 Para lad and family

This time its a cracking Leatherman wave in black,its a great bit of kit and out of the goodness of my heart I have chucked in a set of 10 double sided bit's as well.its brand new and comes in a special black sheath as well,I shall finish the auction on Tuesday

Come on folks,lets help MDN's great cause and get this lad and his family away for a good break

Hello RHODESIAN,

that thread was far too long to read through so I have only the vaguest idea what this is about.
But I am sure the chap with the scary avatars is a thoroughly decent sort who can be trusted implicitly so let's make it £80.

tangosix.

What all the IT guys want in the EU and Switzerland is one of these at US prices if possible.

http://www.leatherman.com/products/tools/skeletool-CX/default.asp

I know they are not available until end of Jan in the US(coz I tried ) but there will be a massive demand after that in Europe .

If you can deliver via your contacts in bulk (say 5 off ) I can certainly provide customers that would be prepared to pay close to US price + a bit to cover charitable donations and postage/VAT

PM me if you think we can do something

Thanks tangosix,nice dog in your avatar BTW,spoiltb I shall try and see what price I can get them at,and if I can get them cheap I will let you know but to be honest I think with them being so shiny the price will be high and there will not be enough to meet the demand anyhow

Hello RHODESIAN,

thankyou,I shall pass on your compliments to him.

tangosix.