Help finding ex-servicemen?

My Grandfather fought in WW2 as part of the Royal Inniskillen Fusiliers, sadly he passed away before I got the chance to meet him. Just wondered if there was anyway I could find out about his military career?

Anybody know how I might go about it?

Cheers in advance, Jake.


Jake, if you haven't already you could try getting in touch with The Royal Inniskillings Museum and Regimental Association The Inniskillings Museum and the Regimental Association of the Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers

I found when researching my Grandfathers service records I managed to get everything from the RHQ, luckily I serve in the same regiment so it was easy for me to get in touch with them.

A friend also did the same for a relative who'd served in one of the Welsh regiments and he got the records from the RHQ in Brecon (I think).

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads