Help Finding a Friend

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by mark740, Oct 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys,

This is my first post here and to cut a long story short i used to be in the signals (7 sigs)

I want to find a couple of mates i used to serve with, i lost contact some time ago.

I understand that i cant post their names , is there any way of finding someone, i have a regy number too ???

I was there in 2002 just before.

It was in 229 SQN Charlie Troop.

Dont know if i can post this but i was known as patch , those who think they may know me say hello
  2. ArmyNet has a personnel search, if they have filled in their details you might be able to find them on there.
  3. i cant access ArmyNET unfortunatly.
  4. You could try the Friends Reunited root, it has a forces section, and I believe MCM DIV (maybe manning and records to you) have a last known address list of soldiers; not sure how you get them to give up the details though. Good Luck.
  5. i was unfortunate to be in 229 in 2003 pm me who your after i might be able to help.
  6. daz

daz LE

7. If you have a reg No then you can access Armynet, anyone serving or ex can register and log on to it.
  8. I just wanted to Bump this up as im getting married in NOV and would really like to catch up with a couple of mates before then
  9. True enough, the only problem is that unless they're still serving it's unlikely his mates will be registered. I've tried searching for a few old mates on Armynet without success, it's still worth a try though.

10. only serving soldiers or family can join armynet.
  11. No not true, reservists can too.
  12. Try also facebook has a few old and bold groups and i'm sure 7 sigs is one. Your not a Geordie are you? The nickname patch is familiar, liney perhaps? Also the RSA reunion at Blandford has a few guys from the 90's at, anybody remember Boo-Boo from 7? He was there this year!