Help Find Dead Marines Family For Burial

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by John4, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Soldiers Off The Street (S.O.T.S)
    "DECEASED ROYAL MARINE FOUND ON THE ISLE OF WIGHT ..PLEASE REPOST.
    people we are looking for family members for this man so please pass on to any forces members clubs ect as we dont want this man to be buried by the i.o.w council ..
    Name.. JOHN ELLIS...ROYAL MARINE COMMANDO..D.O.B.. 17/5/51.. AGE 60.. 3 TOURS OF NORTHERN ISLAND..
    KNOWN FAMILY IN EXMOUTH AREA SISTER KNOWN AS DEBBIE ( DOGS ) ELLIS HAS A WHITE STAFF BULL TERRIER..
    ANOTHER KNOWN FRIEND BY THE NAME OF ( BOWLER ) HE IS A TRAVELLER POSS AREAS EXETER,STRATFORD,LEAMINGTON,CORNWALL,
    ANY INFO PLEASE TO ME A.S.A.P WE HAVE A WEEK BEFORE THE COUNCIL BURY THIS MARINE .."

Asked to post this around don't know if already done elsewhere on the forums. I can pass any info on. Thanks

2. Help Find Hoax Author's House For Bollock Kicking

Who comes up with this tosh, seriously....

3. I just took it off British Vets Group who have obviously taken it from the Soldiers Off The Streets Website which I have just visited. Stand down put your head back up your arse if you wish.

4. That'll be the ultra professional and definitely credible 'Soldiers Off The Streets' website that has a sickly yank poem on the home page.

5. So's this guy:

About Robert Stirling

"The reader will notice that most pictures used on this site come from early on in his career. This is principally due to the confidential nature of much of his work since then."

*cough*

Don't miss the PTSD kit:

Help our Soldiers and Veterans

6. Bloody hell,
    Psycho babble.
    Some really dangerous stuff in there.
    wonder what his qualifications are.

7. Why does anyone want to bury them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.