HELP !!!! Ex Army Lad wants in RMC

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by dangerman232003, Nov 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HI GUYS WONDER IF YOU CAN HELP ME!! IM EX ARMY GOT OUT TWO YEARS AGO AN IM TRYING TO JOIN THE RMC SO I SIGNED OFF AS YOU NORMALY WOULD, BUT DURING THE 12 MONTHS NOTICE I HAD SOME FAMILY PROBLEMS AN IT GOT ME DOWN IAN I ENDED UP NOT PLAYING THE GAME AN REBELLING AAINST THE SYSTEM NOT DOING AS I WAS TOLD THAT SORT OF THING AN I ENDED UP GETTING OUT SOONER THAN THE SIGN OFF PERIOD ,I GOT AN EXEMPLARY CONDUCT BUT FOR MY DISCHARGE I GOT QR 1975 PARA 9.414 SERVICES NO LONGER REQUIRED WHEN I WAS CLEARLY HAVING PROBLEMS AT THE TIME AN CLEARLY SHOULD HAVE BEEN DISCHARGED ON COMPASIONATE GROUNDS !! NOW TWO YEARS ON I REALLY WANT IN THE MARINES AN IM WONDERING IF I WILL GET IN ,IVE NEVER TAKEN DRUGS OR DONE ANYTHING SERIOUS WHEN I WAS IN HOWEVER IM GETTING LOOKED AT BY THE CAREERS OFFICER AS IF I HAVE BECAUSE OF MY DISCHARGE GROUNDS !!!! PLS HELP AS I REALLY WANT BACK IN AN IM REALLY WORRIED I MAY NEVER BE ALLOWED AGAIN THANKS KIND REGUARDS...DANGERMAN232003

2. Stop typing in caps and can you please actually structure it so I can be bothered to read it?

3. Think your going to have dramas mate,
    Standby for a vast amount of incoming as well, but go see your Royal Navy recruitment office, take every bit of paperwork and documents relevant to the time you did with you including I.D. ect and speak to a serving bootie, really cant see it though but the only way you will get hard facts is to sit across a desk and hear it from the horses mouth.
    Perce will have you back though ! :D

4. Cap locks or not, he has served! Have you? :roll:

5. Sorry im quite new to this an i just needed some help an advice.I didnt think i had to spell check it an get all the punctuation right as well!!I need help but its not passing a GCSE in english an your clearly no help whatsoever! cheers anyway
    reguards d

6. Did you not read this ? You'll know your position by 09.30 tomorrow morning and you can be out scouting for work by 10.00 !! :D Go see them they will set you straight after all it's their job.

7. cheers mate ill try an do that.I have already been down to the careers office an spoke to a navy chief petty officer an hes gave me the application forms an sent away for my med docs,but he treated me like a criminal though! saying it was nothing to do with him an that he couldnt give a shit that i was in the army an that his board of officers were going to dig deep into my back ground ,which is fine because ive nothing to hide, but is there any way i could get the services no longer required status changed an if not have you heard of people getting the wrong discharge status written on your discharge papers before? an last of all have you heard of anyone getting back in despite having services no longer required written on your papers ? kind reguards mark