Help: Embroidered/printed t-shirts

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Rita, Mar 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone help me?
    I am looking for a company that would embroider and print olive green t-shirts at low prices, i am also looking for rugby/tug of war kits.
    any help would be appreciated

Thanks... x

2. Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Soldier magazine small adds would be a good starting point.

4. motif8 is the name of the company, very happy to do forces t-shirts and rugby shirts. We use them all the time, ti=top they are too. Here's my attempt at a link clicky

5. I would recomend you go to logo leisurewear: www.e-logo.co.uk
    They are simply the best, i had several problems with motif8
    the logo leisurewear company is based in birmingham selly oak i think
    their service is outstanding: very cheap, good turn around and the best embroidery quality, just send your request to a person called johnny/charlie at johnny@e-logo.co.uk.

6. Pull the other one mate. Don't tell me you saved your first post to dish the dirt on a Logo printing company. :wink:

7. Thanks
    I have just checked motif8, their prices are too expensive
    i have 300 t-shirts to be printed,
    any others?
    i spotted logo leisurewear in the soilder mag, they seem good, ill try them

8. Recently done an order with MOTIF8 and they were the cheapest by far and have a much better quality tshirt than bananamoon and others that tend to use fruit of the loom crap.

Ring them up usually your looking at £5-£6 +vat for an olive tshirt with logo dependant on quantity.

Edit,

300 shirts! I bet they can beat any quote you get.

9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Try this lot:

http://www.handmadebymachine.com/catalogue.php

Ask for Damien, they supplied the Op Nimby Polo & T Shirts and are very good, especially in terms of flexibility and quality.

The shirts should work out at between £10 to £13 depending on which manufacturer you choose.

Why not sell them at £5 more and donate the money to Help for Heros or Combat Stress, with a 300 shirt run that would raise £1500 for a good cause?

10. is this a blatant advertising campaign for logo leisurewear headed up by love_army and Rita?

or am i being too cynical

I have used logo and motif8. Motif8 worked out much cheaper and better quality

11. Being the owner of one of the said shirts I can only agree with Gremlin. Top notch kit.

12. I deal with embroidery/printing! PM for any quotes!
    i think you cant just compare companys becuase they al have different quotes on different items, i used logo leisurewear for 11 years they were good,

13. I have used logo for years, they are top notch. Low on price, good quality kit, produced quickly, they have never got an order wrong once. The ARRSERS going on the Ypres tour have had them done by this company, and appear to be well pleased.

I am not on commission by the way!!!

14. Really! Ypres tour used logo leisurewear?
    how many garments did they order?
    how much did one garment set them back roughly?