HELP! Electrician leaving after 22

Discussion in 'REME' started by daleRoch, Mar 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. MODs if this is inappropriate please remove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our electrician has done his time and I am after some stories about him (true and funny would be best but I take anything). I know names are not allowed, I’m hoping if you know him you will recognise him from this
    D**N B********D. While he has been here he as been squeaky clean so I have nothing on him. If this survives the MODs please PM and I willing to supply any information you require if you have any doubt about this being genuine. Hope no one takes offensive about this but I'm getting quite desperate for info. THANKS

2. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story! If you have no dirt get hold of some truth serum* then interrogate him.

It might help to mention units he's served with and tours/rough dates.

Good luck!

* Various types available from Threshers

3. dunno about any stories, but can he sort out a ring main for me now he's joining the Great Unwashed?

4. If this is the same guy i believe it is - ex 30 and 22 eng then PM me and i'll fill you in on 3 years exploits - be nice to get in touch with him again so let me know where he is currently

5. Moonfish if thats you who tried to tell all then STAND BACK! I am well out now and the 2 others we used to work with live nearby one even works for the same company! Be good to hear from you if I am correct on your identity. Post something to confirm :!:

6. Roger mr Bumbelinee,

If thats DB with AL and KM in tow then w back and I'll send details.

Mooners :)

7. Moonfish have you read your messages yet?

DB