Help deleteing an account?

Admin please can you delete my account for privacy reasons, thank you.

Congratulations! Lowest number of posts ever to qualify for attention from the Cuñtology department.

You stupid cünt.

Dear @BugsyIV, although I regard it as rather gauche to comment on the manner in which others present themselves on the Internet, might I suggest that you would add credibility to your self appointed role by ensuring you yourself do not appear as 'stupid' as you accuse others of being?

Remember; I before E, except after C.

M

Picture 1.png

Dear @BugsyIV, although I regard it as rather gauche to comment on the manner in which others present themselves on the Internet, might I suggest that you would add credibility to your self appointed role by ensuring you yourself do not appear as 'stupid' as you accuse others of being?

M

View attachment 284196
I'm disagreeing with you there, it's not as heinous a crime as seizing upon an opportunity to weigh into one of the more popular posters when you posted that drivel about drugs.

Last edited:
The theiftaker was intentional for several reasons, thieftaker was a callsign on the shoplink given to me by the local Police sgt. to annoy a colleague who couldn't catch a cold.
The second was due to same Sgt. getting T-shirts printed for a stag do involving loads of police, security and Doorlads.
And of course mine was spelled wrong and I became "The if taker" over the radio.
Third on here, thieftaker was already taken.
Now I full expect you to claim bite because as stated you're a stupid cünt.

I'm disagreeing with you there, it's not as heinous a crime as seizing upon an opportunity to weigh into one of the more popular posters when you posted that drivel about drugs.

You know I am a bloke right?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

M

View attachment 284196
I Before E except after C

My granddaughter, age 8 is key stage 2.

Edit. QI demonstrated that there are more exceptions than examples of this rule, and therefore it's a fallacy.

M

View attachment 284196
Also to be remembered is the rule of:

N after U then place between C and T

:headbang: Serial flouncer. The drama queen bit is one of the symptoms, along with a tiny little mouth like a prolapsed tadpole anus when angry or upset.:boogie::boogie:
--------------------------
Chung toi chuyen ve nha dat long an vi tri dep có so hong rieng, nhieu san pham dat nen can giuoc voi chiet khau cao de mua dau tu

Yeah cheers for that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 3
A The Intelligence Cell 6
GunnersQuadrant The Intelligence Cell 15