help can i re arrange my army application ?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by littlemissirish, Aug 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi was due to do my B.A.R.B test this tuesday in the uk but due to family problems I had to return home this morning to Ireland. I ll be staying here at least a month so would it be possible to re arrange everything and travel to the north for the tests? any help would be fairly appreciated

2. Have you called the ACIO and asked them?

Edit - Or since you travelled this morning call them Tuesday and ask them.

3. You're going to have to ring the Careers Office in question as soon as they open on Tuesday. They'll be able to tell you what to do next - in theory it should be possible to take your BARB test at another office but you'll have to speak to your original recruiter so they can set it up!

4. Take the staples out and put page 4 at the beginning.

5. Any time during the application you can change dates for majority of the activities as long as you give as much warning as possible, if moving somewhere permanently your application can be transferred easily after speaking with your new/old ACIO if required. Just phone up explain your reasons and ask to reschedule.

6. ok thanks for the replies , I will ring ASAP tomorrow and hopefully get to do it soon in the north

7. You will probably find were all closed till Tuesday