Help anyone please

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Iceman25220617, Jun 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey all
    Im looking to join the army and my local army careers office i dont find very useful. i was looking at joining RMP but was told that i carnt cause of GCSE's but i explained that i have a degree and PGCE cert Ed, and was told it doesnt matter as they are not in english or maths. i have also looked at the RLC website and got lost as there was no useful info with regards to being a chef as that is what all my civilian quals are in. Can anyone help or guide me in the direction of someone that could help.

Thanks in advance

2. if you want to join as a chef i am pretty sure the army are desperate for chefs, expecially if you have civi quals in it.

Further to your RMP queries. Get a list of questions together then go to armyjobs.mod.uk and speak to the online help! your Recruitment office should be more help. I wanted to go RMP at one point and whenever i mentioned it they recruiters just shrugged it off and said if you wanna be an RMP you must be a Baastard!!! (very useful info, not!!)