help and advice needed as i enter my last two

Discussion in 'Education and Resettlement Courses' started by cavhussar, Dec 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi all
    i have been a long time lurker on this site and now find myself in need of some much needed advice.

i will be entering my last two years 28th jan and will start my resettlement from that date. naturally i have been doing research and planning what i would like to do. i am clear what i want to do and how i want to achieve this and just need to implement my plan.

however i was told today that i am going to BATUS on temp staff a job that i have done before and something that i did enjoy. doing it next year would massively impact on what
    i see as my future once out of the army.

naturally i have approached my chain of command to express my concerns to which i got no sympathy something i was expecting and i do understand their argument of the need of the army comes first. however this will totally make my resettlement unachievible.

my big question is there anything i can about this or do i have to except it. my regiment are unwilling to do a penalty statement.