ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

Truxx

LE
OK mate, you believe what you want but one time in the Wksp bar...
Don't start. Once upon a time in Kosovo someone had the bright idea that BRITFOR should do a "calender girls" type calender for charidee.

I said I would give it some thought. Good enough for the reems. Next thing I know an envelope of snaps of the entire Slim Lines wksps folks nekkid as jaybirds.

Very disturbing.

Last edited:

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
PLCE.
Personal Load Carrying Equipment.
It's belt order webbing but you can get a variety of Bergans as well. Not a bad bit of kit tbh.
Google is you're friend. Older sets are in Olive Green, the newer stuff is DPM.
ISTR that the OG stuff looked like radioactive braces through IR sights. It was like watching black-clad stage hands shift scenery wearing white gloves...usually on a godforsaken, freezing shithole of a stage called Wales.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
MTP Osprey/Virtus official MOD surplus from eBay. You can get the full range of Osprey pouches for about 35 pounds, add to it the MTP yolk and a roll pin belt, then you can customise as much as you like for the task. Oh and a hip pad. (If you use MOD surplus, you know it will be robust and IRR proof, unlike all the airsoft Walter kit)
Like this....
That's looks like a bargain. You could of course just use the preferred RAF solution.

The Globetrotter Hamper - Fortnum & Mason

ISTR that the OG stuff looked like radioactive braces through IR sights. It was like watching black-clad stage hands shift scenery wearing white gloves...usually on a godforsaken, freezing shithole of a stage called Wales.
Really? I've still got one of those OG pouches on my webbing.

She is our Diane not yours, have a spam sandwich
You can have her, of course you don't mind JerCo's sloppy seconds on two left feet.

I generally eat steak, only graded choice or higher.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ????? IF THE SEPTIC WANTS DELECTABLE DIANE LET THE FOOL HAVE HER!!!
We got enough twats in Labour, so we ain’t going to miss one thickie.....
You couldn't make that sale, even to JerCo's septic buddy Bernie.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
WHAT ARE YOU DOING ????? IF THE SEPTIC WANTS DELECTABLE DIANE LET THE FOOL HAVE HER!!!
We got enough twats in Labour, so we ain’t going to miss one thickie.....
Yes matrb
Time for bed

PLCE.
Personal Load Carrying Equipment.
It's belt order webbing but you can get a variety of Bergans as well. Not a bad bit of kit tbh.
Google is you're friend. Older sets are in Olive Green, the newer stuff is DPM.
Olive Green was the original stuff, the old stuff was DPM, the newer stuff is MTP and the shiny Gucci kit is MTP Virtus. (Just to be a younger than you, just, pedant)

Really? I've still got one of those OG pouches on my webbing.
If my memory hasn’t gone completely, that’s what I was told by the QM at the time. A procurement error, I believe. Never had it issued; went straight from ‘58 patt to the DPM stuff.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
If my memory hasn’t gone completely, that’s what I was told by the QM at the time. A procurement error, I believe. Never had it issued; went straight from ‘58 patt to the DPM stuff.
I'll have to take a look at my webbing with the night vision gear when the lock down is over.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads