• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Help/advice on applying for redundancy needed

Good morning all. Can someone advice me on the procedure of applying for redundancy. I'm in an E2 post currently but am due back to my corps in the near future, but not before the tranche takes place. Do I go via my J1 chain at my current unit or will have to go via my corps HQ J1 or similar? Any advice regarding this will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Good morning all. Can someone advice me on the procedure of applying for redundancy. I'm in an E2 post currently but am due back to my corps in the near future, but not before the tranche takes place. Do I go via my J1 chain at my current unit or will have to go via my corps HQ J1 or similar? Any advice regarding this will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
That made no sense at all. Try harder.

E

EScotia

Yeah, cheers for your input. Only helpful replies required
Not a chance in the world on this site. If you'd bothered to do any research on this site you'd realise you have now pissed off one of the people who could have adviced (sic) you.

Oh, my sincerest apologies, I did not mean to piss off the person who offered me no advice, only rhetoric. I can only assume that you also want me to apologise for my lack of "research" into the forum dungeon masters and who's who is this amazing virtual world.
Look, EScotia, I simply posted a question which I would have thought would be a simple one to understand (Mistake one: Clearly wrong on that front - way too complex), and would gain some sort of logical answer as opposed to sarcasm on the first account (mistake two: giving this website the benefit of the doubt).
So a big thank you to you also, EScotia, for your equally helpful input. Next time, just don't bother. It's not like you'll be adding anything.

Haha, yep you were really helpful. Do yourself a favour, go outside for a bit and see the real world as opposed to living off your seniority on this site. You might find its quite pleasant.
"******* knob", haha love you too

Bastard, I don't normally drink on a school night, but I cracked open a beer and pulled up me comfy chair for this. Now I've wasted me popcorn it seems.

Not a chance in the world on this site. If you'd bothered to do any research on this site you'd realise you have now pissed off one of the people who could have adviced (sic) you.
She may well have put parts of his anatomy in a vice?

I'm with the Slug on this one - the initial post was total gobbledygook He seems like just the kind of person that we should be encouraging to leave. He also must be very special since he seems to know the redundancy fields for Tranche 3A (or whatever it's called this week) before they have been officially released. maybe he has friends in high places?

Bowmore_Assassin

MIA
Book Reviewer
She may well have put parts of his anatomy in a vice?

I'm with the Slug on this one - the initial post was total gobbledygook He seems like just the kind of person that we should be encouraging to leave. He also must be very special since he seems to know the redundancy fields for Tranche 3A (or whatever it's called this week) before they have been officially released. maybe he has friends in high places?
No friends in high places, just someone (I am being very polite) who has not bothered to keep up with well known news/procedures etc about previous and upcoming redundancy tranches and policy which have been, are and is more publicised in units than NAAFI opening times.

Latest Threads