Help, advice, abuse? needed

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Books, Oct 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. edited

2. First, Well done for taking decisive action.

Second, Are you sure you need AA and not Anger Management classes.

Are you an alcoholic?

3. Go away tosser

4. "sort your fucking self out or I will break every bone in yer stupid body" was the tender advice given to me just before I gave up drinking. As it came from a 6 foot SB guy I took it seriously.

5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You might get a better response if this went into a different forum.

6. you weren't "playing with loose change" whilst looking at the kids were you?? ;)

That gets me thrown out of most of the kids parties I go to.

7. MWA,
    i am not sure if i am an alchholic, but i know i have a drink problem, Had a Chat with the people at the AA and they agree, i do not go round trying to choke my wife as amatter of routine, in fact i have never laid a hand on her before, but i do seem to get angry when i have had a drink

8. Maybe laying off the alcohol would be a good call then? :wink:

9. Sounds to me like you need lessons on how to follow through with your actions.

A real man would have throttled her completely then had his wicked way with the kids before (or while dependent on fetish) throttling them too.

Faggot.

10. I agree with BandT. You're gonna get a kicking in here because you would in real life.

Have a long and serious talk with the folks at AA as they will have heard all of this before. Then, you need to sort your relationship out and fast.

As I said, at least you have recognised that there is a need to seek help.

11. Could you explain more graphically how your partners face changed when you began to throttle her.

Did her eyes expand, was there a look of desperation in her face, confusion, fear and a sense of self preservation...... where you tempted to stick a carving knife in her......?

Come on Books, don't blame the beer, tell us about the other times you've knocked her around.

Don't be shy, from what you've said it looks like she asked for it. Did you do it in front of the kids? were they in there underwear?

12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

TW@T

13. Bolluks, MDNs here.

Sorry Books; you're fcuked now!

14. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

M_D_N - does this get the quickest to receive an 02 tag award?

15. B and T: your proably right i am sure the Mods will move it if they feel this is the wrong place.

REgards: yes that sounds like a plan

StabTiffy2b: Yes a complete failiure to follow through, but that seems to be the least of my worries