help a spastic

Chaps, its no secret am a biff with computers.

Could anyone give me simple steps on how to move an outlook 2007 email account to a Mac. (office outlook for mac)

I know I need .pst things but am about to kick **** out a computer, a Mac and anything else within 30 feet of me.

PLease make any assistance for someone with zero tolerance and anger with IT issues.

Cheers slags.

Let me just find a 2007 machine so I'm looking at the exact same as you

Could anyone give me simple steps on how to move an outlook 2007 email account to a Mac. (office outlook for mac)

I know I need .pst things but am about to kick **** out a computer, a Mac and anything else within 30 feet of me.

PLease make any assistance for someone with zero tolerance and anger with IT issues.

Cheers slags.
Kill yourself, you were mean.

I know the answer, you meany, but you need to suck up to me.

Right, I've only got 2010 to hand.

File -> Options -> Advanced -> Export

"Export to a file", "next"
"Outlook Data File (.pst)", "next"

Seclect the folder to export - It usually goes straight to inbox. Click the one above, your profile name. "next"
Choose somewhere to save it, next.

Your done exporting. Move the file to the mac

When you open Outlook on the mac, it should ask you for the passwords for your mail account. This is normal

I'd sooner suck the business end of a T-72.

Where was I mean?

Make my emails appear on my Mac or I'll get someone to nail you to a tree.
Stop it, you're scaring me.

Don't tell him him anything, he's a mong.

My cock's a 9" if that's what you're referring to?
Well, I was hoping you'd say "windows 7 (or 8)" and then I'd be all "I MEANT ******* SOLARIS YOU MICROSOFT COCK SUCK",

Don't think I'll bother now

Cheers Nobby, hugely appreciated.
I'll be around for a few more minutes before I go and watch people ******* in a car park if you get stuck

"take the dog for a walk"

Cheers slags.
Oy, less of the spastic. My daughter is a REAL genuine certified spastic, and objects strongly to you ambulant and non-disabled folks claiming spasticity.

Think of something else or she'll run you over in her wheelchair.

tac, f*ckin'-well annoyed

I think I cocked up, when I searched for the .pst file to chuck it onto a memory stick, I think I selected the wrong one.

I picked the back up one thats now sitting in a file on the new outlook underneath the other files.

confused and feeling thick as ****

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
It depends what you want to transfer.

If it is just emails and you have an online style email account where the messages are saved to the server you can just set up Outlook on the Mac (by the way bin Outlook and stay with Mail - but that is a different thread) and set up you account.

First time you should sync all your emails to the Mac.

This will, of course, need your email account on the PC to have been either an IMAP account or if POP3 the box ticked to leave a copy on the server.

Can you log in to your email online via your browser?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
expat_71 Gaming and Software 18
gingwarr Gaming and Software 12
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 3